GETTING FUNDED: Plan, Write & Submit
PART THREE – Plan, Write & Submit Competitive Grant Proposals
CHAPTER TWELVE: Developing the Project Budget
- General Tips on Writing a Competitive Grant Proposal & Preparing a Budget (Use this general guide when applying for funding at EPA)
- Sample Indirect Cost Proposal Format For Nonprofit Organizations
- Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB)
- Foundation Center Tutorial – Staff
- Foundation Center Tutorial – Budget
- How to Estimate the Value of Volunteer Time
Budget Tools: Financial Methods in the Public Sector Greg G. Chen, Lynne A. Weikart, Daniel W. Williams, 2014 CQ Press
The thoroughly updated and expanded Second Edition of Greg G. Chen, Lynne A. Weikart, and Daniel W. Williams’ Budget Tools: Financial Methods in the Public Sector brings together scores of exercises that will take students through the process of public budgeting, from organizing data through analysis and presentation. This thoroughly revised text has been restructured – it now has 30 compact modules to focus on individual skills and enhance flexibility, and is reorganized to cover more straightforward skills early in the book and more complex tools later on.
Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2011: Interpretation and Application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Richard F. Larking and Marie DiTommaso. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, 2011.